Here’s the part where I should tell you how much I love listening to music and probably share stories about my feeble attempts at learning how to play instruments or simply sing but then, I am too lazy to do those things in which case, I decided to just list five songs which currently speaks to me.
I vow to change this every three months so hopefully, I’d stick to my rules. In the meantime, here are five song recommendations:
- Drive It Like You Stole It from the 2016 film entitled, “Sing Street”
- IU featuring G-dragon – Palette
- An old but still relevant song. My Chemical Romance’s Welcome to the Black Parade
- Fighter by Far East Movement featuring the amazing Yoon Mi Rae!
- Highlight – Plz don’t be sad